DMR 898 Complete Bike 2011 - Jump Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Jump bikes See the latest products
New in Jump bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description After a long wait, DMR's flagship dirt jump frame is available as an eagerly anticipated complete bu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The 898 is a pro level dirt jump bike is competition proven at the toughest events: Sam Reynolds won Bike Radar 2009 and came 2nd 2010. Ray Samson won King of Dirt 2010.
Available in metallic grey.
The 898 bike build is fully loaded with the best DMR parts:
- Fully heat-treated frame with tapered headtube
- Marzocchi DJ 2 forks
- DMR Wheelset
- Tektro Draco hydraulic brakes
- DMR Oversize Wingbars
- DMR Oversize Swarm stem
- DMR Zip-grips
- DMR Supermoto tyres
- DMR Cult cro-mo 2piece crankset with 25 x 11t Microdrive set-up
- Lightweight super-tough DMR pivotal saddle and seatpost combo
- DMR V8 pedals