GT Nomad 3.0 2016 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Just like humans, some bikes are built for comfort while others are built for speed. If the former i... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Just like humans, some bikes are built for comfort while others are built for speed. If the former is more your style, then hop on one of these GT Comfort bikes and tour the city in the lap of luxury.
When you’re looking to explore your city’s neighbourhoods and take to the local bike paths, the GT Nomad is the ideal way to take in sights on two wheels. The upright positioning keeps you comfortable all day and plenty of space means you can carry everything you need for a day of roaming and urban adventures.
- Lightweight hydroformed 6061 alloy frame
- GT Nomad steel fork
- Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Tektro mechanical brakes for confident stopping
- Colour: Grey
- The GT Nomad 2.0 is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Nomad 3.0 2016 Features are:
Frame: NEW GT Nomad Triple Triangle 6061 series alloy, smooth welded, and hydroformed (TT,DT), forged drop-outs, chainstay disc mounts
Fork: GT Nomad fork with steel raked legs, V-Brake, rack and fender eyelets, steel steerer.
Headset: Threadless Ahead
Bars: GT Alloy Riser Bar w/ 31.8 Clamp
Stem: All New Melt forged Alloy Quill Stem
Shifters: Sram MRX
Front Mech: Shimano TX-50
Rear Mech: Shimano Tourney RD-TX55
Chainset: Forged Alloy 42/32/24
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Sealed
Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ31 TOURNEY 7-Speed, 14-34t
Chain: KMC Z51
Front Brake: Tektro Mechanical Disc brake, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Tektro Mechanical Disc brake, 160mm rotor
Rims: Alex Z-1000 Alloy Trekking, 36h
Front Hub: Alloy Disc QR
Rear Hub: Alloy Freewheel Disc QR
Spokes: 14G Stainless
Tyres: 700x38c Kenda K-WEST Front 700x38c Kenda K-WEST Rear
Seatpost: Alloy one bolt seat pillar