GT Sensor Carbon Expert Mountain Bike 2016 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus short travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus short travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description A day on the bike is not complete until you’ve conquered every last obstacle that crossed your path.... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A day on the bike is not complete until you’ve conquered every last obstacle that crossed your path. When you want to dominate those rooted paths and intimidating rock gardens, you’ll need the expertly crafted full suspension trail bikes from GT.
Do you want a life that is filled to the brim with things like a boring job, a giant mortgage, and zero fun? No, you don’t. Prioritize what’s really important and get on your bike. With 130mm of travel and a lightweight Force Optimized Carbon frame, the Sensor Carbon makes sure your only priority is tearing up some fresh single track and ripping back down.
- FOC Ultra Carbon frame (alloy rear) with 130mm of suspension travel
- Fox Float 34 Performance fork, 140mm travel
- Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain
- Shimano SLX Hydraulic disc brakes
- Colour: Black
- The GT Sensor Carbon Expert is available with 0% APR finance
The GT Sensor Carbon Expert 2016 Features are:
Frame: COR Trail Philosophy, FOC Ultra Carbon Front w/ 6069 Hydroformed Alloy Rear, 130mm Travel Independent Drivetrain® AOS Suspension System w/Forged inkage, Pivots, 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" Integrated Head Tube, and12 x 142mm Maxle Dropouts, (F/Triangle-Carbon ; R/Tr
Rear Shock: Fox Racing Shox Performance FLOAT DPS, 7.25"x1.75" Air Shock, w/ Rebound Adjust & Lockout
Fork: Fox Performance 34 FLOAT, 140mm Travel, 15QR, w/ FIT Damper, Lockout & Rebound Adjust, Tapered Alloy Steerer
Headset: Orbit C-40-ACB
Stem: RaceFace Ride 35, 1-1/8" Threadless, 6° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp, 60mm
Front Mech: Shimano Deore XT, FD-M8020
Rear Mech: Shimano Deore XT Shadow Plus, Direct Mount, RD-M8000-D, SGS Cage
Chainset: RaceFace Aeffect SL, 36/26T
Bottom Bracket: RaceFace
Cassette: Shimano Deore XT, CS-M8000, 11-Speed, 11-42T
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: Shimano SLX, BR-M675 Hydraulic, w/ Metallic Pad & Fin & RT-68 180mm Centerlock Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano SLX, BR-M675 Hydraulic, w/ Metallic Pad & Fin & RT-68 180mm Centerlock Rotor
Rims: WTB STS i23, Tubeless Compatible, 32H
Front Hub: Shimano SLX, HB-M678, Centerlock Disc, 15x100mm Thru Axle
Rear Hub: Shimano SLX, FH-M678, Centerlock Disc, 12x142mm Thru Axle
Tyres: Maxxis Ardent 27.5x2.4, Folding Front Maxxis Ardent 27.5x2.25, Folding Rear
Seatpost: KS LEV Integra, 34.9mm, w/ Remote