Land Rover Burghley Womens 2011 - Hybrid Classic Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid classic bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid classic bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Land Rover Burghley Womens 2011 Features are:Frame: 7005 series alloy low step Fork: Suntour CR ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Frame: 7005 series alloy low step
Fork: Suntour CR -7V adjustable suspension
Bars: Trekking riser style
Stem: Alloy ajustable angle quill
Front Mech: Shimano
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus
Chainset: Suntour XCC 28/38/48
Cassette: Shimano 7sp freewheel
Front Brake: Tektro alloy V style
Rear Brake: Tektro alloy V style
Rims: Double wall alloy
Front Hub: Formula
Rear Hub: Formula
Tyres: Innova 700x38c anti punture and reflective strip Front Innova 700x38c anti punture and reflective strip Rear
What is a Hybrid Classic Bike?
A bike primarily designed for leisure use which is a cross between a road bike and a mountain bike. It has 700c wheels (same diameter as road) but with wider, treaded tyres which can cope with a small amount of non tarmac riding. Can be supplied with either a rigid or suspension front fork for added comfort and are sometimes supplied with mudguards and carrier racks as standard ideal for short commutes or popping to the local shop. For more information on hybrid bikes see our Hybrid Bikes Buying Guide.