Women's jacket that converts into a vest, with great fit, protection, and versatility.
Selecting kit for training sessions when you’re not sure what the weather’s going to do is always tricky. This convertible jacket is perfect for those unpredictable rides in most seasons, as it’s like having two tops in one.
Specifically designed for female riders, the jacket’s sleeves are attached with a zippered inset construction. This means you won’t feel the zips when wearing the jacket, and it looks just as stylish when converted into a vest. It’s crafted from our Ride Wick Warm fabric, which, as well as feeling very soft, provides optimal wind protection and breathability thanks to a fine three-layer, high-stretch membrane.
The ergonomic back pocket construction allows easy access to your essentials, while the fleece-lined ergonomic collar and ergo cuffs and zips keep the wind out. We’ve also added stiff fabric around the zip so you can operate it one-handed, a quick cord in the waist to keep the jacket from riding up and reflective highlights for improved visibility.
Wind protection and breathability -
- Ride Wick Warm fabric has a very soft feel and provides wind protection and breathability thanks to a fine, three-layer membrane with high-stretch
Combination of comfort and versatility -
- Zippered inset construction allows sleeves to be removed for conversion into a vest
- Ergonomic back pocket construction for easy access
- Ergonomic collar with fleece lining
High visibility -
- Reflective highlight for improved road visibility
Ergo Ride -
- Ride Wick Warm
- Body: 100% Polyester
- Quick Cord
- Staydown puller
- Inner storm flap
- Reflective highlights
- Removable sleeves
Special Fit -