Merida Matts Jr 624 Hardtail 24W 2016 - Junior Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes See the latest products
New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Merida Matts Jr hardtail junior bike is designed to get them shredding the trails fast with a li... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Merida Matts Jr hardtail junior bike is designed to get them shredding the trails fast with a lightweight aluminium frame, 50mm suspension travel and smooth rolling 24 inch wheels.
The Matts Jr comes with a high quality aluminium frame which blends strength and stiffness with a low weight for great all-round riding performance. Extra weight is shaved off the frame through a process called butting for improved acceleration and easier climbing.
Upfront 50mm front suspension travel soaks up small lumps and bumps for those family adventures to your local trail centre.
Inspire a love for dirt, singletrack and mountain biking that will last a lifetime.
- High quality butted aluminium frame
- Trail smoothing 50mm suspension travel
- 16 speed Shimano gearing so they can keep up
- Strong alloy V-brakes
- Smooth rolling 24 inch wheels
- Colour: Red/Black / Dark Blue/Pink
- Merida Matts Jr hardtail available on 0% APR Finance
The Merida Matts Jr 624 Hardtail 24W 2016 Features are:
Frame: 6061 heat treated and butted aluminium
Fork: Suntour XCT 50mm travel
Bars: Merida Steel - 580mm wide - 30mm rise
Stem: Merida Ahead - 15 degree
Front Mech: Shimano TY10
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus
Chainset: Double 32-22
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Bearing
Cassette: Sunrace CS-8S 11-32
Chain: Chain 8s
Front Brake: Alloy V-brake
Rear Brake: Alloy V-brake
Front Hub: Alloy quick release
Rear Hub: Alloy quick release
Spokes: Steel chrome plated
Tyres: MTB 1.95" Front MTB 1.95" Rear
Seatpost: Alloy 27.2mm