Pashley Clubman Country 2016 - Hybrid Classic Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid classic bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid classic bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Clubman is the epitome of the club cycling tradition firmly rooted in British sporting culture.... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- 16 speed Shimano derailleur gears: Versatile gearing allowing you to tackle all inclines as well as cruise on the flat. With traditional downtube indexed gear levers like the classic ‘ten-speeds’ ridden by pros and club cyclists until the end of the 1980s.
- Brass ‘ping’ bell: A classic bell that is a refined addition to any bicycle. The bell has a domed shape body with a simple sprung finger mechanism that sounds out a clear ‘ting’ to let others know you're approaching. The bell can be attached to either the handlebars or the stem.
- Classic centre-pull brakes with lightweight levers and gum-rubber hoods: Due to their increased power over side-pull brakes, centre-pulls were favoured by the original cycling tourists and were also de-rigueur for club cyclists up to the end of the 1970s. Still powerful today, these brakes are made on the original tooling and paired with lightweight levers with gum-rubber hoods to complete the period look.
- Classic drop handlebars: Versatile bars that allow for switching between a semi-upright to an aerodynamic riding position. Finished with traditional leather bar tape.
- Skin wall tyres with extra puncture protection: A touring and urban tyre with excellent ‘all-round’ tread patterns, and an inner Kevlar guard for extra puncture protection. Skin sidewalls are more flexible than standard carbon black, which helps to reduce rolling resistance.
- Sleek stainless steel mudguards: highly polished and made from corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Traditional Brooks 'Swift' Saddle with titanium rails: The handsome 'Swift' is a lightweight saddle with delicately hand-skived lower sides for greater comfort whilst pedalling. With as titanium chassis, it's one of the lightest saddles in the range. The leather allows the saddle to breathe and form to your shape over time becoming uniquely comfortable. Finished with large hand-beaten copper rivets, and handy loops on the rear for luggage attachment.
- Traditionally hand-built Reynolds 531 lightweight steel frame with investment-cast, fine cut-away lugs: A classic touring frame with a versatile riding position. Built using 100 year old traditional methods, with original lightweight Reynolds butted 531 tubing hand-brazed into fine cut-away lugs. Finished with pointed wrap around top eyes featuring the Pashley name in relief, and matching lugged and brazed raked fork. Cast drop-outs with mudguard eyes and a full compliment of braze-ons for the fitment of a rear pannier carrier and a frame-fitted pump
- Classic bottle cages: Two classic cages with leather grip detailing. Effective design to keep your refreshment bottle secure on the move.
- Pedals with traditional toe-clips and leather straps: keep your feet in securely place, helping to transfer your pedal-power more efficiently.
- Iconic GB chainset: light alloy chainset with classic square fluted crank.
- Double-wall alloy rims with double-butted stainless spokes: Stiffer than standard single-walls, double-wall rims give added strength without increased weight. Rims also feature a heavy-duty box-section rim profile and double-butted stainless-steel spokes which help relieve impact stress from the rim and build a lighter, more resilient wheel.
The Pashley Clubman Country 2016 Features are:
Frame: Reynolds 531 butted steel tubes with investment cast cut away lugs
Fork: Reynolds taper gauge oval blades; investment-cast crown; classic small radius bend; cast dropouts with mudguard eyes
Bars: Classic dropped handlebars
Shifters: Downtube indexed levers
Front Mech: Shimano 105
Rear Mech: Shimano 105
Chainset: GB polished alloy double crankset (52/39T, 170mm)
Cassette: 11-30T cassette
Front Brake: Dia-Compe Centre-pull
Rear Brake: Dia-Compe Centre-pull
Rims: 36 hole double wall rims
Front Hub: Quick Release Alloy hubs
Rear Hub: Quick Release Alloy hubs
Tyres: 700x32c Panaracer Pasela Gumwall tyres with Kevala guard for extra puncture protection Front, 700x32c Panaracer Pasela Gumwall tyres with Kevala guard for extra puncture protection Rear
Pedals: VP with toe-clips and leather straps