Raleigh Centros Two Womens 2017 - Hybrid Classic Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid classic bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid classic bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Comfort and style go hand in hand with our new Centros city bikes. A lightweight frame with internal... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Light weight double butted alloy frame rides as well as it looks.
- Smooth welding gives an outstanding finish emphasised by a high quality paint
- The integrated suspension fork takes the edge off the bumps so you arrive in comfort
- Powerful hydraulic give superb stopping power
- Shimano 27 speed Alivio gears mean you can find the right gear easily
The Raleigh Centros Two Womens 2017 Features are:
Frame: Centros Double Butted 6061 Aluminium Alloy
Fork: Centros HL in line suspension fork
Headset: FSA No.10P a headset
Bars: Alloy back sweep comfort bar
Stem: Alloy Adjustable ahead type
Front Mech: Shimano Alivio
Rear Mech: Shimano Alivio
Shifters: Shimano Alivio 27 speed rapid fire
Chainset: Shimano Acera 48,36 ,26 Chainset
Chain: KMC 9 speed
Front Brake: Tektro 290 T hydraulic disc brake with 160mm rotors
Rear Brake: Tektro 290 T hydraulic disc brake with 160mm rotors
Rims: Alloy double wall 36h
Front Hub: RSP aluminium disc ready hubs with quick release levers
Rear Hub: RSP aluminium disc ready hubs with quick release levers
Tyres: CST Zeppelin 700C x 40mm with tan skin wall Front - CST Zeppelin 700C x 40mm with tan skin wall Rear
Seatpost: Interlock alloy micro adjust with integrated cable lock
Pedals: RSP Alloy body