Ritchey Swiss Cross CX 2.0 Frameset 2014
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Frame See the latest products
New in Road Frame
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Another iconic Ritchey modelthe SwissCross. And for 2014 the SwissCross is back, and better than eve... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Many Ritchey-sponsored mountain bike champions were also cyclocross championsThomas Frischknecht, Henrik Djernis and Ruthie Matthes, to name a few. And though they were paid to race Ritchey mountain bikes, they often wanted a Ritchey cyclocross bike to race in the winter.
We started with the same forged-and-machined integrated head tube design found on the P-29er80 grams lighter than a standard 1 1/8 head tube and just as stronga design which also gives much-needed shouldering room at the head tube.
Tubing is an all-new triple-butted, heat treated steel designed to Toms specifications for a classically lightweight, compliant yet tough-as-nails frame. Geometry has been updated to reflect what cross riders want: race-ready handling and responsiveness thats still versatile enough to serve as a capable all-around rough road/trail bike.
Tire clearance Plenty. The SwissCross is designed with cross racing in mind, after all. But with two bottle cage mounts, the SwissCross is perfect for long mixed rides in the off-season.
- This frameset inlcludes a matching red Ritchey WCS Carbon Cross Fork
- Also supplied with WCS Cross Headset
- Avaliable in sizes: 49, 51, 53, 55, 57, 59cm
- Weight: 2350 Including fork (55cm)
- We recommend the use of Mini V-Brakes with this frameset