RockShox RS1 ACS - Solo Air 100 29" - XLoc Remote Right - Carbon Str - Tapered 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Suspension 80 - 130mm Travel See the latest products
View RockShox Argyle RC - Coil 100 Maxle 360 20 Motion Control Disc (Includes Service Kit) - MY16 2016Now £329.99
New in Suspension 80 - 130mm Travel
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description 25 years after the original RS-1, the fork that revolutionized mountain biking, RockShox does it aga... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
25 years after the original RS-1, the fork that revolutionized mountain biking, RockShox does it again. A chassis design never seen before, which integrates the fork's steerer tube, crown and legs into a single carbon mainframe.
The all-new Accelerator Damper, which combines incredible small bump performance with an ultra-efficient lockout. And Predictive Steering, a reimagined interface between hub and dropouts which enabled us to create an inverted fork light enough for XC racing and stiff enough for trail riding.
(includes service kit, bleed kit & shock pump)
- Solo Air
- Crown Adjustments
- 1 1/8 Carbon Steerer Tapered
Maximum Rotor Size
Recommended Rear Shock
- RockShox Monarch
- RockShox Forks with Boost 110 compatibility also fir 27.5 Plus wheels (27.5" x 3.0 tires)
- Carbon 1 1/8 Tapered
- Accelerator XLoc Remote Right
Please Note: The Hub in the image is for display purposes only, and is sold separately.