Roux Conquest 3500 2016 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Cyclocross Bikes With Superb PerformanceThe cyclocross bikes market in the UK is booming, with he po... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Frameset: Disc specific design, hand constructed with 7005 alloy, the butted main tube reduces weight and it has a strengthening gusset behind the head tube. Fitted with disc specific carbon fibre cyclocross front forks.
- Geometry: The top tube is longer than a purist cyclocross racer and there is less toe overlap with the front wheel. These changes allow it to be the best multi use bike it can be, the ultimate hack bike.
- Brakes: Tektro disc brakes specifically compatible with road style brake levers.
- Gearing: A super compact cross chainset (46×36) and a wide ratio 12/27 9 speed cassette give a wide range of gears. They are low enough to cope with the rough terrain of a cross race but also high enough for general road riding.
- Gear Controls: Shimano Sora front and rear gears as well as Sora STI gear levers
- Wheels: Triple chamber, disc specific rims that add extra strength. The Maxxis Cyclo cross Raze tyres have an aggressive tread pattern for off road use but they are easily changed to less aggressive, narrow road tyres or if you wish the frame has enough clearance for bigger carcass cross tyre.
- Comfort: A cross specific saddle has extra padding and a very soft surface to help absorb the vibrations.
- Compatibility: This cyclocross bike has full rear carrier and mudguard fittings.
The Roux Conquest 3500 2016 Features are:
Frame: 7005 double butted alloy
Bars: Kalloy anatomic
Stem: Kalloy ahead road
Rear Mech: Shimano Sora
Shifters: Shimano Sora
Chainset: F.S.A Vero cross 46/36
Cassette: Shimano Sora 9sp cassette 12/27
Front Brake: Tektro Lyra cyclo cross disc brake
Rear Brake: Tektro Lyra cyclo cross disc brake
Rims: Triple chamber aero
Front Hub: Disc QR
Rear Hub: Disc QR
Tyres: Maxxis raze 700x33 cross Front - Maxxis raze 700x33 cross Rear