Saracen Myst Pro Downhill Mountain Bike 2016 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus long travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus long travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description World class DH performance. The Saracen Myst Pro is a confidence inspiring downhill mountain bike w... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
World class DH performance. The Saracen Myst Pro is a confidence inspiring downhill mountain bike with an exceptional race winning pedigree.
Long and low with a slack 64 degree head angle the Myst delivers pure race speed on the most demanding DH tracks. The carbon swingarm is mated to the custom butted aluminium alloy front triangle with a tapered steerer tube and 12x150mm thru axle which delivers a stiff frame for precise handling.
The linkage driven rear suspension is controlled by the super-reliable and easy to set up FOX Van RC rear shock. Up front the RockShox Boxxer fork delivers 203mm of plush and controlled suspension travel.
Rolling on 27.5” (650b) wheels the Myst covers the ground incredibly quickly while the Shimano Zee groupset offers reliable performance on the most demanding terrain.
An ideal bike to start downhill racing on the Saracen Myst Pro is also a great bike for bike park adventures and Alpine holidays.
- Carbon / alloy frame with dialled DH race geometry
- Fox Van RC shock is a reliable performer on demanding trails
- RockShox Boxxer RC fork for plush suspension control
- Shimano ZEE gears and brakes are solid performers
- Sizes: Medium, Large
- Colours: Black/Yellow/Green
- The Saracen Myst Pro is available with 0% APR finance
The Saracen Myst Pro Downhill 2016 Features are:
Frame: 27.5 Myst with custom butted tube set featuring our 27.5 UD carbon fibre swingarm and the signature suspension design running on 37mm main pivot bearings and 28mm linkage bearings / cnc taper 1 1/8" to 1.5" headtube / 203mm travel running 12x150mm rear a
Rear Shock: Fox VAN RC
Fork: Rockshox Boxxer RC/ 27.5 / 203mm travel
Headset: FSA Orbit No.57-1
Bars: Kore Torsion 6061 800mm wide / 20mm rise
Stem: Kore Torsion Direct Mount 50mm
Front Mech: Gamut P30S
Rear Mech: Shimano Zee M640SS Shadow Plus
Shifters: Shimano Zee M640 Rapid-Fire 1x10 speed RH
Chainset: Shimano Zee M645 36T 165mm
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Zee 83mm
Cassette: Shimano CS-500 10-speed cassette 11-25T
Chain: Shimano HG-54
Front Brake: Shimano Zee M640 203mm F/R
Rear Brake: Shimano Zee M640 203mm F/R
Rims: Kore Torsion SL 27.5 black 32h
Front Hub: Sealed bearing black 32h front for 20mm axle / sealed bearing black 32h for 150mm x 12mm axle rear
Rear Hub: Sealed bearing black 32h front for 20mm axle / sealed bearing black 32h for 150mm x 12mm axle rear
Tyres: Maxxis Highroller II 27.5 x 2.4" Front, Maxxis Highroller II 27.5 x 2.4" Rear
Seatpost: Kore Torsion 30.9mm
Pedals: Alloy MTB, replaceable pins, sealed bearing
Weight: 17.84 kg