Scott Scale 970 Mountain Bike 2016 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description With its lightweight alloy frame and racy 29er geometry the Scott Scale 970 is a hardtail mountain b... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With its lightweight alloy frame and racy 29er geometry the Scott Scale 970 is a hardtail mountain bike that is ideal for rapid cross country adventures.
Super light alloy frame
Featuring the same geometry as its carbon siblings the custom butted aluminium alloy frame offers robust durability and is ideal for rapid cross country riding, both uphill and down. Designed for 29” wheels the Scale 970 offers rapid rolling performance over the rough and smooth alike.
Suntour XCR fork
Offering plush control upfront the Suntour XCR fork offers 100mm of suspension travel with a remote lockout lever for efficient riding over smooth terrain.
The Shimano Deore 3x10 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide a range of gears so you can take on all the climbs on your route. When the trail points downhill the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident stopping control in all weather conditions.
Ride off-road trails faster on the Scott Scale 970 29er hardtail MTB.
- Lightweight aluminium alloy frame with XC geometry
- 29” wheels for rapid rolling performance
- Shimano Deore 3x10 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping control
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large, XX Large
- Colours: Black/White, Red/Black
- The Scott Scale 970 is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Scale 970 2016 Features are:
Frame: Scale Alloy SL Custom Butted Superlight Tubing Tapered HT / Bridgeless Seatstays Internal Cable Routing replaceable hanger
Fork: Suntour XCR RL-R / Coil Spring 1 1/8" Steerer / Remote Lockout reb. Adj / 100mm travel Suntour Remote
Headset: Syncros OE / 1.5" - 1 1/8" reducer semi integ. OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm
Bars: Syncros Tbar Alloy 6061 / T shape Flat / 9° / 720mm
Stem: Syncros 6061 Alloy / oversize 31.8mm 1 1/8" / 6° angle
Shifters: Shimano DeoreSL-M610 Rapidfire plus / 2 way release w/gear indicator
Front Mech: Shimano Deore FC-M610 / 34.9mm
Rear Mech: Shimano Deore RD-M610 SGS Shadow Type / 30 Speed
Chainset: Shimano FC-M523 Octalink 40x30x22 T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano ES25 Octalink / 73-118mm
Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50-10 11-36 T
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Shimano BR-M395 Disc 180mm SM-RT20 CL Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M395 Disc 160mm SM-RT20 CL Rotor
Rims: Syncros GX03V / 32H
Front Hub: Formula CL51
Rear Hub: Shimano FH-RM35 Disc CL
Tyres: Maxxis IKON / 2.2 60TPI Front Maxxis IKON / 2.2 60TPI Rear
Seatpost: Syncros / 31.6mm
Pedals: Wellgo M-21