Shimano BR-M9000 XTR bled I-spec-II ready brake lever / Post mount calliper - front
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Disc brakes See the latest products
New in Disc brakes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Key Features:Fully bled Race brake that is light on weight and heavy on performanceFront fully bled ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Fully bled Race brake that is light on weight and heavy on performance
- Front fully bled lever and calliper comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise and suit your bike
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech FREEZA Centre-Lock rotors for optimum braking performance in a choice of 160, 180 and 203 mm
- High power BH90 hose delivers power efficiently to the oversized 22mm ceramic pistons optimized for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces pad wear increasing braking control
- Super lightweight Magnesium mono body uses a forged one piece design that increases rigidity and reduces weight
- Carbon 13 mm wide brake lever with textured finish for optimum strength, grip and lightweight
- Titanium hardware for further weight saving
- Ergonomic pivot position for efficient and powerful braking
- Mineral oil brake fluid
- Shim-less post style mounting system can be used with adapters
- Hinged clamp and reach adjustment for quick installation and the perfect custom fit
- I-spec-II compatible
- Kit also contains Aluminium backed resin pads, plus spare olives and insert should you wish to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
- Hose length 1000 mm