Specialized Ambush Womens MTB Helmet 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB helmets See the latest products
New in MTB helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Specialized Ambush womens MTB helmet is ideal for all-mountain and enduro riding. Excellent cove... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Specialized Ambush womens MTB helmet is ideal for all-mountain and enduro riding. Excellent coverage around the rear and sides combined with an Aramid-reinforced EPS liner that absorbs maximum impact energy combine into a solid lid for safety.
On the slow slogs to the top you’ll appreciate the large venting from front the rear. The vents are critically placed to encourage the air to flow through with no interruption.
Keep your eyes protected from the glare with a removable visor that can be adjusted as you see fit. The visor gives you enough room to fit a pair of goggles on those sloppy trails, to keep your eyes free of muck and grime.
Specialized’s Ambush allows you to change the fit with on-the-fly adjustments. The Mindset 360 fit system comes with 360 degree tension adjustment with 5 height positions.
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support.
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Mindset 360 fit system provides a secure, customizable fit with 360-degree tension adjustment, 5 height positions, and integrated dial for easy on-the-fly adjustments.
- Micro indexing visor allows for a wide range of fast, secure on-trail adjustments and convenient goggle stowage.
- 4th Dimension cooling system with massive vents, internal Cross-Channels and aligned exhaust ports increases air flow to keep riders cool.
- Low profile in-moulded shell with smooth, snag-free exterior shape.
- Extended coverage for added protection and durability.
- Lightweight, quick drying liner with Gutter Action Brow that channels moisture away from eyes.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE and AS/NZS.