Built for all-day trail rides and enduro racing, and developed with the World Championship-winning Atherton DH Team, our new Bravo wheelset rethinks carbon fiber from the ground up. The Bravo's Radial Impact Absorbing Carbon Technology (RiACT) is three times stiffer than our aluminum rims laterally, but absorbs radial impacts to withstand bigger hits and roll faster.
Patented Bead Socket tubeless technology improves traction, and creates a lighter, stronger rim. Weighing less than 1650g (27.5"), the Bravo's 32mm WideRight profile increases tire volume without negatively affecting tread shape or sidewall height. With the added durability and quick engagement of our new Neo and Neo Ultimate hubs, the Bravo is the new benchmark for all trail wheelsets.
Includes quick-release endcaps and skewers, as well as 15mm front and 142mm rear through axle end caps.
- Designed for Trail, All-Mountain and Enduro Racing
- Pro versions feature Neo Ultimate hubs with 5° engagement and Sapim Custom Force triple-butted spokes
- RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster
- New faster engaging, 100% CNC machined Neo hubs
- Bead Socket Technology for unmatched tubeless performance
- WideRight rim design optimized for wider Trail and All-Mountain tires
- Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- 2-year warranty with 3-year crash replacement
- Available for Shimano or SRAM XD cassettes
- Available for all current axle systems, including Cannondale Lefty SL, Lefty Supermax, SRAM Predictive Steering, and Boost 110mm and 148mm spacing