Tifosi CK7 Audax Classic Veloce 2011 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The CK7 is perfect for someone looking for a Fast touring or Audax model. Compact geometry (4cm slop... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Frame: CK Columbus double butted 7005 alloy
- Forks: Tifosi carbon 1 1/8 Inch Ahead with mudguard eyelets
- Headset: 1 1/8 inch sealed.
- Seatpost 27.2mm
- B/B: BSA
- Campag Veloce/Miche groupset
- Campag Khamsin wheels
- Selle Italia XR saddle
- Cinelli VAI handlebar and stem
- Vittoria Zaffiro tyres
- ITM alloy lite post
The Tifosi CK7 Audax Classic Veloce 2011 Features are:
Frame: CK Columbus double butted 7005 alloy
Fork: Tifosi carbon 1 1/8 inch Ahead with mudguard eyelets
Headset: 1 1/8 inch sealed
Bars: Cinelli VAI
Front Mech: Campag Veloce
Rear Mech: Campag Veloce
Shifters Campag Veloce
Chainset: Miche Team 34/50T
Bottom Bracket: Campag Veloce
Cassette: Campag Veloce
Chain: KMC Silver
Front Brake: Miche
Rear Brake: Miche
Rims: Campag Khamsin
Front Hub: Campag Khamsin
Rear Hub: Campag Khamsin
Spokes: Campag Khamsin
Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro Front Vittoria Zaffiro Rear
Seatpost: ITM alloy lite
What is a Road Bike?
Referred to as road racing bikes, the clue is in the title here. These bikes concentrate on being light weight and reducing drag to increase speed. Thanks to their drop handlebars they have a stretched out feel, again for aerodynamics. So efficiency is the name of this game, definitely not comfort. For more information on road bikes see our Road Bikes Buying Guide.