You can’t always get what you want, but with our handy finance options, you can get them sooner than you think! We offer finance packages from 6 months interest free to 36 months to let you spread the cost of bikes and cycling gear you want straight to have away but pay for them over a time period that suits your budget.
Which finance options are available?
All baskets over £280 are eligible for finance. The Payment Options page will show you the finance options available, ranging from 6 to 36 months, interest free or with a competitive interest rate.
Am I eligible for finance?
To apply for finance you must be:
- At least 18 years of age
- A permanent UK resident
- In regular employment (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self employment, or in permanent residence with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment
- In receipt of a pension if you are retired
- Able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
V12 Retail Finance
Our finance is supplied by V12 Retail Finance, the UK’s only specialist Retail Finance provider who use a secure and friendly market leading online software system which can provide you with a decision in seconds.
How do I apply?
Once your basket value is over £280 (from any combination of bikes or cycling accessories, clothing or components) you will be able to select ‘Finance’ as a payment option in the checkout.
- Once your basket value is over £280 (from any combination of bikes or cycling accessories, clothing or components) you will be able to select ‘Finance’ as a payment option in the checkout.
- Select your preferred finance option.
- Follow the simple online application steps which take around 5-10 minutes to complete on V12′s secure server.
- When you have completed the application, V12 will use the information supplied to reach a decision (which involves a credit search) and very quickly confirm the outcome.
Obviously, online finance is only one option. Should you prefer to pay outright you can check out in the normal way and pay by credit card, debit card, Paypal or cheque.
What happens next if my application is approved?
If your application is approved you will be able to complete a Credit Agreement with V12 Finance. Upon notification of receipt of the agreement Tredz will process your order and ship your goods.
What happens if my application is declined?
If our credit providers decline your application you will have the option of choosing an alternative method of payment (i.e. credit/debit card or cheque).
Can I have my order sent to a different address?
Please note that orders paid for by Finance can only be shipped to the same billing address as on your application. It will not be possible for us to ship goods to a different delivery address.
Please call us on 01792 799508 if you have any unanswered questions. There is also more information on the V12 website (including payment methods, amounts and dates) which you can view at any time during your application.
Tredz reserve the right to exclude products of our choosing from certain finance packages. These can include purchases used in conjunction with promotional coupons, reduced items and sale bikes.