100% Accuri Anti-Fog Mirror Lens MTB Goggles
- ShowProduct Information The Accuri sets the benchmark for premium performance at an obtainable price allowing you to silentl... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Protective Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Accuri sets the benchmark for premium performance at an obtainable price allowing you to silently focus on your competition. Crafted from the finest materials, the Accuri ensures optimal performance with an enhanced field of vision.
- Lens: Comes equipped with anti-fog, scratch resistant polycarbonate lens for unimpaired vision. Shares the same lens shape across the product line.
- Lens Attachment: 9 pin lens retention system. The highest number of retention points in the industry ensures a secure fit.
- Strap: Oversized 45mm silicon coated strap holds your goggles motionless.
- Simplicity: All 100% Adult MX goggles share the same lens and tear-off profile.
- In the Box: Mirrored Lens models include: An extra clear lens and a sublimated microfibre bag. Clear Lens models include: A sublimated microfibre bag.
- Filter Category: 2.
- Light Transmission: 25%'±5%.
- Clear Lens: Filter Category 0, Light Transmission 88%-92%.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.