100% Strata Mini Anti-Fog Clear Lens MTB Goggles
- ShowProduct Information Ride with the big boys without emptying your parent's wallet. The Strata Mini. packs the same great ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Protective Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Fitment: Curvature suited for comfort and specifically developed for children
- Foam: Comfortable, Single-Layered face foam soaks up sweat
- Frame: Constructed out of flexible yet durable urethane featuring combined matte & gloss finish
- Lens: Anti-fog, scratch resistant polycarbonate lens for unimpaired vision
- Strap: 35mm silicon coated strap holds your goggles in place
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
100% Strata Mini Anti-Fog Clear Lens MTB Goggles Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I coped this MTB goggles and expected a faulty foggy goggles but I was surprised as this is a good helmet and I highly recommend it!
I coped this MTB goggles and expected a faulty foggy goggles but I was surprised as this is a good helmet and I highly recommend it!Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.