2XU Active Trisuit
- ShowProduct Information The research and advanced fabric technologies of 2XU’s Elite triathlon collections have heavily infl... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The research and advanced fabric technologies of 2XU’s Elite triathlon collections have heavily influenced the development of the 2019 Active triathlon range. The Active Trisuit features 70-denier SBR SKIN LITE fabrication on the legs for muscle support and durability, as well as SENSOR MESH X which provides optimal air ow and breathability.
- Sbr Skin Lite (Front And Back Panels): Combining low-gauge 50D elastane with high- lament nylon yarn, 2XU’s SBR Skin Lite is engineered for lightweight performance through high heat conditions. With outstanding moisture management and breathability, this intelligent fabric will keep the wearer’s body temperature as cool as possible for maximum comfort during movement.
- Sbr Skin (Lower Body): Powerful 70D elastane provides muscle support and enhanced performance. Excellent stretch and recovery memory means that the garment moves with the body from start to finish.
- Sensor Mesh X (Mesh Panels): Utilizing a nylon-LYCRA® fiber matrix with high- lament hydrophilic nylon yarn and optimal air ow engineering, Sensor Mesh represents the ultimate in moisture management. With the inclusion of LYCRA® fiber from Invista, unparalleled comfort is assured.
- Speedline Chamois: Quick drying and low profile, this impressive 2XU chamois is designed for essential moisture management and support in the saddle, while remaining incredibly lightweight and discreet for the run.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
2XU Men's & Unisex Triathlon Size Guide
|2XU Triathlon Clothing||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.