- S2 Springs: The springs on the Lauf Grit are made of military spec S2 glassfiber that is extremely tough on hits and flexible in the direction of the travel. The springs have been "shocked" in Lauf test lab over 1.000.000 times reaching 20mm amplitude every time.
- Progressive: The Lauf Grit has 30mm of travel with progressive spring rate. This means that the further the fork compresses the springs become stiffer. This helps keeping the fork from bottoming out while staying sensitive to small bumps.
- Small Bump Performance: The Lauf forks are designed to maintain the lightness and reliability of rigid forks, while offering absorption and traction in small bumps that conventional suspension forks can't match. The stiction and high unsprung weight of conventional suspension forks make them unable to keep up with high-speed input as brilliantly as the Lauf Grit.
- Zero Maintenance: The design of the Lauf forks is based around eliminating all "moving parts", and therefore, friction and maintenance. Instead of looking for wear and tear you can focus on clocking more miles and creating more smiles. Just ride!
- All Weather: The Lauf Grit works flawlessly in all weather conditions. Whether you find yourself in the freezing Antarctica or the scorching Sahara. Grab your rig and just ride!
- Wheels: 700c and 27.5"
- Travel: 30mm / 1.18" travel
- Weight: 900g / 1.98lbs (210mm steerer with Lauf axle)
- Unsprung weight: 250g unsprung weight
- Axle: 15x100mm version
- Hub spacing: 100mm
- Rake: 47mm*
- Axle to crown: 409mm* (with 6mm of sag accounted for)
- Steerer: Tapered 1 1/8"-1 1/4"(delivered with 1 1/2"adapter. Uncut length 300mm)
- Min rotor size: Flatmount for min. 160mm rotor
- Max tire width: 700x42c and 27.5x2.1"
- Rider weight limit: 110kg / 242lbs
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Customer reviews and Q&A's are disabled because you declined functional cookies.
To enable reviews and Q&A's click the 'Cookie Settings' button below and enable functional cookies.
£5 off voucher
Sign up to our newsletter
Get all the deals and special offers first
© Performance Cycling Limited 2023. Tredz is a trading name of Performance Cycling Limited. All Rights Reserved Company No. 03398601 | VAT No: 797 0776 69
† IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Performance Cycling Limited FRN: 720557 trading as Tredz & Tredz Bikes are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker, not a lender – credit is subject to status and affordability, and is provided by a panel of lenders of whom we have a commercial relationship. Terms & Conditions Apply. Performance Cycling Limited trading as Tredz is registered in England and Wales 03398601. Registered office: Icknield Street Drive, Washford West, Redditch, Worcestershire, England, B98 0DE. Performance Cycling Limited trading as Tredz is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 720557. Credit provided subject to age and status.
† Novuna Representative Example: If total purchase price is £4,255.52 and your selected term is 36 months 14.9% APR Representative, Annual Interest Rate 14.9% p.a. Fixed with £0 deposit you would pay £145.38 per month. Total amount payable will be £5.233.68 with a cost of credit of £978.16.
† Novuna Buy Now Pay Later Example: If total purchase price is £4,255.52, payment holiday of 12 months and 24 monthly payments at 9.9% APR Representative, Annual Interest Rate 9.9% p.a. Fixed with £0 deposit you would pay £213.02 per month. Amount of Credit £4255.52, Total amount payable will be £5,112.48 with a cost of credit of £856.96. If the loan amount is voluntarily paid in full before the deferral period ends, interest will be waived but an early settlement fee up to £29 will apply.
Finance is subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. Performance Cycling Limited FRN: 720557 trading as Tredz are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker not a lender – credit is subject to status and affordability and is provided by Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC. Terms & Conditions Apply.
PayPal Credit is subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. Performance Cycling Limited acts as a broker and offers credit from PayPal Credit. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd Registered Office: Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH. † Full Representative Example: Representative 23.9% APR (variable), Purchase interest rate 23.9% p.a. (variable), Assumed credit limit £1,200.00.
PayPal Credit and PayPal Pay in 3 are trading names of PayPal UK Ltd Registered Office: Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH. PayPal Credit: Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, Performance Cycling Limited acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Pay in 3: PayPal Pay in 3 is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. See product terms for more details.
Learn more about Pay in 3