Abus Smiley 2.1 Kids Helmet
- ShowProduct Information Even small cyclists need a helmet. With the Smiley 2.1 the first excursions with the training bike b... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Kids Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Even small cyclists need a helmet. With the Smiley 2.1 the first excursions with the training bike become a safe thing.
The one who practises early will become a master. This wisdom also applies to cycling, of course. When the future winners of major cycling tours speed through the area on their wheels, their safety is of course particularly important.
Our children's helmet Smiley 2.1 protects the head of the little ones reliably against falls and unavoidable collisions. This is ensured by our innovative safety technology as well as our many years of experience. Because the well-being of children is very important to us.
- In-Mold for a hard-wearing, flat connection to the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Good visibility thanks to highly luminescent reflectors
- Integrated LED light in the adjustment wheel for increased safety in darkness or dawn/dusk
- Size adjustment with a full ring made from especially hard-wearing and mouldable plastic for optimum stability and form fitting
- Excellent ventilation with 8 air inlets with fly net
- Integrated fly net
- Zoom Evo Kids – precise adjustment system
- Colour-coordinated soft straps that are simple to fit thanks to practical sliders
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Kids Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.