Abus Smiley 2.1 Kids Helmet
- ShowProduct Information Even small cyclists need a helmet. With the Smiley 2.1 the first excursions with the training bike b... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Helmets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Even small cyclists need a helmet. With the Smiley 2.1 the first excursions with the training bike become a safe thing.
The one who practises early will become a master. This wisdom also applies to cycling, of course. When the future winners of major cycling tours speed through the area on their wheels, their safety is of course particularly important.
Our children's helmet Smiley 2.1 protects the head of the little ones reliably against falls and unavoidable collisions. This is ensured by our innovative safety technology as well as our many years of experience. Because the well-being of children is very important to us.
- In-Mold for a hard-wearing, flat connection to the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Good visibility thanks to highly luminescent reflectors
- Integrated LED light in the adjustment wheel for increased safety in darkness or dawn/dusk
- Size adjustment with a full ring made from especially hard-wearing and mouldable plastic for optimum stability and form fitting
- Excellent ventilation with 8 air inlets with fly net
- Integrated fly net
- Zoom Evo Kids – precise adjustment system
- Colour-coordinated soft straps that are simple to fit thanks to practical sliders
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.