Abus Steel-O-Chain 5805C Combination Chain Lock
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Chain locks See the latest products
New in Chain locks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain™ 5805 is particularly suitable for cyclists who often find themselves i... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain™ 5805 is particularly suitable for cyclists who often find themselves in areas with a low risk of theft
The flexibility provided by chain locks is ideal for cyclists who often need to lock their bike up in different locations. The clear advantage of the Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain™ 5805, with its 5 mm square chain made from specially hardened steel, is its flexibility. It offers numerous options for locking your bike securely to various objects. Ideal objects include sturdy bike stands or lampposts, as long as the bike does not hinder anyone else when left there.
- 5 mm square chain with textile sleeve to protect against damage to the paintwork
- The chain is made of specially hardened steel
Operation and Use:
- Good protection at low theft risk
- Recommended for securing low-value bicycles
- The longer the chain, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
- For protected transportation we recommend, for example, the frame bags ST 2012, ST 2200, ST 2250 or the ST 8130 L
- Very easy to use, because only one end of the chain has to be locked
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.