Abus Steel-O-Chain 5805C Combination Chain Lock
- ShowProduct Information The Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain™ 5805 is particularly suitable for cyclists who often find themselves i... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Chain Lock Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain™ 5805 is particularly suitable for cyclists who often find themselves in areas with a low risk of theft
The flexibility provided by chain locks is ideal for cyclists who often need to lock their bike up in different locations. The clear advantage of the Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain™ 5805, with its 5 mm square chain made from specially hardened steel, is its flexibility. It offers numerous options for locking your bike securely to various objects. Ideal objects include sturdy bike stands or lampposts, as long as the bike does not hinder anyone else when left there.
- 5 mm square chain with textile sleeve to protect against damage to the paintwork
- The chain is made of specially hardened steel
Operation and Use:
- Good protection at low theft risk
- Recommended for securing low-value bicycles
- The longer the chain, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
- For protected transportation we recommend, for example, the frame bags ST 2012, ST 2200, ST 2250 or the ST 8130 L
- Very easy to use, because only one end of the chain has to be locked
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Chain Lock Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.