Abus Ugrip 585 Chain Lock
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Chain locks See the latest products
New in Chain locks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ugrip 585 Chain Lock :2013 sees the launch of the new uGrip series with the introduction of three al... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionUgrip 585 Chain Lock :
- 2013 sees the launch of the new uGrip series with the introduction of three all new Elastogrip-coated locks.
- The uGrip Chain features the soft touch coating around the shackle which protects the frame and paint from damage and gives a nice easy handling design.
- The longer the lock, the easier to handle: The uGrip Chain is available in 75 and 100 cm lengths, offering enough room to lock your bike to a fixed object. Its 5 mm thick square chain, the special hardened steel used in the chain and the lock body in addition to the quality ABUS cylinder make the uGrip Chain a good security at low theft risk
- Thanks to the modern and trendy design, the range of colours and the different security levels means there is a lock for every taste and every security requirement.
- Security Level 5
- 5 mm square chain with modern design
- Innovative, soft Elastogrip synthetic coating with soft touch properties to prevent from damage to the bicycle's paintwork
- The chain and the case are made of special hardened steel
- ABUS quality cylinder
- Two keys are supplied with the lock
- Good protection at low theft risk
- Recommended for securing entry level bicycles
- The longer the chain, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
- You don’t become a brand with expertise in preventive security technology overnight. But when August Bremicker und Söhne KG or ABUS for short started making traditional padlocks in 1924, they were already setting standards.
- The founders’ strategy was simple and timeless Security calls for quality! It is that principle that successive generations have carried on and developed.
- Today ABUS continue to develop their range of products to the highest of standards offering more Sold Secure rated products than any other lock brand.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.