Aftershokz Aeropex Bone Conduction Headphones
- ShowProduct Information AfterShokz is redefining sports headphones with the open-ear design that allows you to hear the worl... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
AfterShokz is redefining sports headphones with the open-ear design that allows you to hear the world around you as you enjoy sport
MORE BASS LESS VIBRATION - Rotated the transducer by 30° to reduce the vibration but allows more base.
ENGLAND ATHLETICS RECOGNISED - The only headphones allowed to use in open road races in England
50% LEAKAGE REDUCTION - We reduce the sound leakage by 50% compared to Air.
SMALLER SIZE BIGGER SOUND - Powered PremiumPitch 2+, Aeropex is smaller and more powerful.
8 HOURS MUSIC + CALL - Reliable battery life.
LIGHTWEIGHT - 12% lighter than previous models at only 26g.
IP67 WATERPROOF - Waterproof up to 1 meter deep for 0.5 hours, with a water/sweat alarm when charging the headphones.
- What you get: A waterproof headphone with exceptional audio quality powered by PemiumPitch 2+ and less vibration compared to Air. We have leading Bone Conduction Technology with over 300 patents worldwide.
- Open Ear Design: Nothing in, on or over your ears. Your ears are open and free. It safer for running, cycling and driving. The most hygiene way to enjoy your music during sports
- Enhanced Audio: Aeropex vibration is 30 degree tilted against the face, this allows more bass and less vibration feelings. The vibration in human voice range is purer with smooth frequency response curve that Aeropex is comparable traditional earbuds
- All-day comfort: AfterShokz lightest (only 26g) wireless headphones to date deliver unnoticeable all-day comfort and great multi-device connectivity. Titanium wrapped headbands make it flexible to fit heads of all different sizes.
- Beyond Sports: 8 hours playing time, 10 days standby time, dual noise-cancelling microphone. 2 years warranty. Aeropex is not only for sports but also for daily use in the cases that you don't want to miss the world around you
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available