Ale R-Ev1 Rumbles Long Sleeve Jersey AW17
- ShowProduct Information The Ale R-Ev1 Rumbles jersey, specifically studied for intense training, is the teams' favourite for... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Cycling Jersey Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Ale R-Ev1 Rumbles jersey, specifically studied for intense training, is the teams' favourite for its great fitting and warmth.
The collaboration with professional riders we have worked with for years led us to develop our R-EV1 jersey, ideal for riders that require a race fitting and high-performance materials. Giro sleeves and lower collar for a better comfort. The Rap-Dry carbon fabric on the back ensures freshness and keeps your body at an ideal temperature.
- Body Mapping
- 4 back pockets system Ale
- Full zipper
- Ergonomic collar
- Shaped sleeve and waist bands with gripper inside
- Security Reex on the back for better visibility
- Colourful contrast at seams
- Main Fabric: 85% Polyester / 15% Elastane
- Underarm: 90% Polyester / 6% Elastane / 4% Other Fibers
- Side: 90% Polyester / 6% Elastane / 4% Other Fibers
- Back: 90% Polyester / 6% Elastane / 4% Other Fibers
- Inner Pocket: 90% Polyester / 6% Elastane / 4% Other Fibers
- Sleeve Hem: 75% Polyester / 25% Elastane Coating: Silicone
- Front Hem: 75% Polyester / 25% Elastane Coating: Silicone
There are currently no customer reviews
Men's Cycling Jerseys Size Guide
|Size||Chest (cm)||Chest (Inches)||Outside Sleeve Length (cm)||Outside Sleeve Length (Inches)|
|XS||87 - 90||34" - 35"||79||31"|
|S||91 - 94||36" - 37"||81||32"|
|M||95 - 101||38" - 40"||83||33"|
|L||102 - 109||41" - 43"||85||33.5"|
|XL||111 - 117||44" - 46"||87||34"|
|XXL||119 - 123||47" - 48"||89||35"|
|XXXL||124 - 129||49" - 51"||91||36"|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Cycling Jersey Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.