Alpina Comox Enduro MTB Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information Safe, lightweight, short visor, cool style. The COMOX is an adaptable and comfortable helmet for the... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Safe, lightweight, short visor, cool style. The COMOX is an adaptable and comfortable helmet for the trail. For every trail. The combination of good fit, cool look and plenty of protection is the answer to almost everything. The COMOX is extremely well ventilated, which allows it to be used in enduro, allmountain and trial cycling. It’s all up to you. With the Run System Ergo Flex 2, a lightweight and comfortable adjustment system is built into the COMOX. The delicate design hugs the head perfectly and thus increases protection. Bikers like to say that there are no bad days on a bike. With the COMOX enduro helmet, it’s true.
- Fly net - Mesh in the front ventilation openings keep insects away from your head
- Shield Protect - Shield provides protection against spray and the sun
- Ceramic Shell - Durable outer shell thanks to the 3 shell construction
- Ergomatic - Easy-to-operate belt buckle with twist-proof, multi-stage automatic lock
- Hi-EPS - Optimum impact absorption thanks to Hi-EPS material made from microscopic little air chambers
- Inmold - Low weight thanks to the inmold production where the upper shell is thermally connected with the Hi-EPS
- Y-Clip - Adjustable straps by ears
- Edge Protect - The lower edge of the helmet is protected by the polycarbonate shell Edge Protect
- Custom Fit - Individual helmet adjustment thanks to tilting adjustment system on back of head
- 3D-Fit - The height setting of the Run System can be adjusted individually
- Run System Ergo Flex 2 - The Run System Ergo Flex 2 is a light and comfortable fitting system; the filigree construction nestles perfectly to the head and thus increases protection
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.