Alpina Panoma Classic Urban Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information The Panoma Classic is at home in the city and on trips. A classic design and long list of features m... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Urban Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Panoma Classic is at home in the city and on trips. A classic design and long list of features make the bike helmet the ideal companion for your next ride. The Panoma Classic has a tried and tested fit that works well especially for narrow heads. The Run System Classic allows it to adjust to any head shape. The low weight is due to the inmold production where the upper shell is thermally connected with the Hi-EPS. This results in a solid surface connection, which is responsible for a very sturdy design. The processing quality is of the highest level thanks to Made in Germany. 23 openings ensure optimum ventilation, while fly screens keep insects away from the head. A Multi-Fit Light can be retrofitted for optimum visibility.
- Fly Net - Mesh in the front ventilation openings keep insects away from your head
- Shield Protect - Shield provides protection against spray and the sun
- Ceramic Shell - Durable outer shell thanks to the 3 shell construction
- Ergomatic - Easy-to-operate belt buckle with twist-proof, multi-stage automatic lock
- Hi-EPS - Optimum impact absorption thanks to Hi-EPS material made from microscopic little air chambers
- Inmold - Low weight thanks to the inmold production where the upper shell is thermally connected with the Hi-EPS
- Y-Clip - Adjustable straps by ears
- Airflow Venting - Strategically arranged ventilation openings guarantee ideal air flow in the interior
- Run System Classic - The Run System Classic, which is combined with the height-adjustable Custom Fit System, ensures optimal adjustment possibilities
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Urban Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.