Lightweight and strong, the Missile Tech helmet has been designed specifically for downhill riding. Featuring 22 openings for maximum airflow and ventilation, the Missile Tech helmet is MIPS-equipped for mitigation against the causes of brain injuries, such as concussion. Other design features include Emergency Release System (ERS) padding for quick and safe extraction in the event of an emergency, the patented visor release system, a removable air vent on the chin for enhanced airflow and easy cleaning, hydration kit compatibility, a D ring closure for security and a removable and washable anti-bacterial lining with polygiene, which is integrated into the fabric to combat odors.
- Outer shell is constructed using a blend of carbon and fiberglass for strength and lightness.
- Smooth profile is streamlined and free of any external features that might act as a load point in an impact.
- Surface curvature promotes reduced friction on impact, allowing deflection and the most efficient transfer to protect the rider’s head.
- Unique, patented visor release system, which ensures the mounting is held securely in place for riding over the most extreme terrain, yet provides the right level of resistance to ensure the visor detaches from the helmet in a significant impact.
- The Missile Tech is available in two outer shell sizes and three EPS sizes to allow riders to get the fit correct for them.
- Additional thicker cheek pads are available for a tighter fit.
- 22 vents for maximum airflow and ventilation.
- Removable air vent on the chin for additional airflow.
- Removable air filter on mouth opening for easy cleaning.
- Vented chin strap for additional airflow when riding.
- Wide aperture is designed to accommodate a wide variety of goggles.
- ERS system for quick and safe extraction in emergency situations.
- D ring closure for a secure closure.
- Hydration kit compatible.
- Weight of the Missile Tech is 950g for a medium.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Alpinestars Helmet Size Guide
How to measure
To find the circumference of your head, place a tape measure in the centre of your forehead, wrap it around above your ears and around the back of your head. If there's a slight difference between two different sizes, always go for the tighter size.
20 – 21.6
21.6 – 23.2
23.2 – 24.8
51 - 55
55 - 59
59 - 63
The majority of cycling helmets have some form of adjustment for size, usually in the form of a ratchet adjuster to tighten or loosen the straps, some helmets will also come with different thickness pads to further customise the fit.
Customer reviews and Q&A's are disabled because you declined functional cookies.
To enable reviews and Q&A's click the 'Cookie Settings' button below and enable functional cookies.
Alpinestars Missile Tech Full Face MTB Cycling Helmet
Cycle to Work is a salary sacrifice scheme, where you can save up to 42% off a new Bike and Safety equipment. This means the cost is deducted from your salary as a non-cash benefit, so you save on tax and national insurance.
Here at Tredz, we accept Cycle to Work vouchers from all national schemes. For more information click here.
At Tredz, we’re committed to bringing you the best products at the best prices. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, simply contact us for an immediate response using our live chat service. Click here to discuss your price match with an agent now for help.
Subject to Terms and Conditions
At Tredz, we offer a fast high quality service, with a range of options from free delivery on orders over £20, next day and convenient click & collect from one of our stores. Simply select within the checkout.
*Courier deliveries to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and the Scottish Highlands/Islands will incur a charge.
At Tredz, if you are not 100% happy with your order, then you can use our simple hassle free returns service. Simply return the item new and unused in the manufacturers original packaging within 365 days of purchase. Bikes and larger items are collected by courier.