Alpinestars Vector Pro A1 MTB Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: 19 Openings for effective ventilation. Reinforced with embedded rigid frame. Vac... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- 19 Openings for effective ventilation.
- Reinforced with embedded rigid frame.
- Vacuum formed polycarbonate.
- Extended side protection.
- Comfort liner with quick-dry anti-bacterial fabric.
- Replaceable inner liner pads.
- Fully adjustable dial sizing system.
- Quick release chin strap buckle.
- Adjustable visor for goggles.
- Designed to accommodate eyewear.
- This helmet has been constructed, tested and approved in compliance with the European Standard EN 1078:2012+A1:2012. This Helmet also complies with the U.S. CPSC Safety Standard (CPSC 16 CFR 1203) for bicycle helmets for persons Age 5 and older and the Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 2063:2008.
- Weight (size M) 370g.
- S (51-55cm)
- M (55-59cm)
- L (59-63cm)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Alpinestars Helmet Sizing
Alpinestars Helmet Size Guide
How to measure
To find the circumference of your head, place a tape measure in the centre of your forehead, wrap it around above your ears and around the back of your head. If there's a slight difference between two different sizes, always go for the tighter size.
20 – 21.6
21.6 – 23.2
23.2 – 24.8
51 - 55
55 - 59
59 - 63
The majority of cycling helmets have some form of adjustment for size, usually in the form of a ratchet adjuster to tighten or loosen the straps, some helmets will also come with different thickness pads to further customise the fit.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.