Altura Peloton II Progel Waist Cycling Shorts SS17
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Lycra Shorts See the latest products
New in Lycra Shorts
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With their multi density ProGel 3D pad, it is easy to see why the Altura Peloton II Progel cycling s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With their multi density ProGel 3D pad, it is easy to see why the Altura Peloton II Progel cycling shorts are the most popular in Altura’s catalogue.
The Altura ProGel 3D pad mould construction pad features gel inserts to keep you comfortable in the saddle on long rides. The integrated silicone grippers deliver an enhanced fit.
The stretch fabric features Altura Dry technology which wicks moisture away from the skin to keep you dry and comfortable. Strategically located reflective trims offer improved visibility in low light conditions.
- Altura Dry™ technology is engineered to move excess moisture away from the skin, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Altura ProGel 3D mold construction pad. Featuring ProGel and Altura Dry technology
- Altura ErgoFit 3D patterning engineered for a more comfortable riding position
- Integrated silicon grip detailing delivers enhanced fit
- Strategically located retroreflective trims for increased visibility
- Wicking – Engineered fabrics for improved moisture management.
- Breathability – Allows excess body heat to escape from inside the garment
- 4 Way Stretch – Engineered with 4 way stretch for maximum comfort and flexibility
- Altura Stealth Progel 3D – Designed to offer maximum performance of gender specific protection, support and comfort featuring ProGel technology. Highly breathable and quick dry with Altura Dry technology
- Reflective – Strategically located reflective details for improved visibility
- Altura Dry Technology – Altura Dry products are engineered to move excess moisture away from the skin, to maintain core thermoregulation, keeping you dry and comfortable during activity.