Arundel Tri Clamp
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Spares See the latest products
New in Spares
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description This simple device clamps to the seat post instead of the seat rails, and it fits virtually all seat... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The key to the Arundel Tri Clamp is the use of a V-block design with convex inside surfaces. This helps it fit a variety of seat posts. Round or aero shaped; it doesn’t matter. By tightening the 6mm mounting screw, the Tri Clamp will stay securely fastened, while allowing for some shock absorption. Athletes benefit in several ways: The Arundel Tri Clamp fits well and remains secure, the bottles are easy to reach and it doesn’t cost an arm and a leg
Our testing has uncovered several useful nuggets. If your rig launches bottles, try a different brand of bottle. Some are more likely to eject than others. The angle the bottles lean back is also very important. A common mistake is to mount the bottles bolt upright, which is the best way to launch one off a bike. We joke that these upright mounted styles are bottle catapults. Since our Tri Clamp is designed with a few degrees of built-in lean, your chances of keeping your bottles are improved