Avid Speed Dial 7 Brake Lever Set - Pair
Save 24% RRP: £29.00Price Match
Ask a question
- ShowProduct Information Your New Main SqueezeBuilt around one of Avid’s original breakthrough designs, the Speed Dial 7 is t... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Your New Main Squeeze
Built around one of Avid’s original breakthrough designs, the Speed Dial 7 is the smooth and powerful way to control linear pull or mechanical disc brakes. They are super easy to install and adjust—so you can dial in the modulation just the way you like.
Tech Spec :
- Weight : 175 grams (per pair)
- Lever Material : Aluminum, Reversible
- Finish : Graphite Grey Body, Black Lever Blade
- Adjustment : Reach Adjustment, Speed Dial Leverage Adjustment, Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster
- Special Features : Bend Zone
- Compatibility : Mechanical disc brakes, Linear-pull brakes
We know that crashes happen, and that’s why we created Bend Zone. During a powerful hit—one that would break a normal lever—Bend Zone allows the lever to flex, saving the lever body from massive carnage. Not only will you be able to ride out of the woods without resorting to Flintstone-style braking, you won’t even have to get a new lever body.
Brake lever fit and feel is a personal thing. Riders have individual positioning preferences, as well as unique hand sizes and finger lengths. Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your lever for maximum one-finger control for everyone.
Our patented Speed Dial® leverage adjustment system lets you determine the perfect balance between power and modulation of your linear pull rim or mechanical disc brakes. We’ve put the ability to change the cable’s leverage point into an easy-to-adjust knob on the front of the lever. By turning the Speed Dial® knob, you can precisely choose the feel you want anytime, anywhere and without any tools.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.