Basil Mira Practical Shopper Handlebar Bag
- ShowProduct Information The Basil Mira is an effortlessly elegant choice of bicycle bag. Whether you’re spending an afternoo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bike Bags Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Reflective details keep you visible at night or in limited light.
- Hook-on fastenings provide easy attachment to various luggage carriers.
- This bag can withstand slight rainfall, with a weatherproof top protecting your items.
- Dimensions: 36cm x 16cm x 37cm
- Model: Rear bicycle bag
- Double or single bag: Single
- Suitable for: Electric bike, City- Trekking bike, Citybike
- Activity: Groceries, go out, recreational, commuting
- Material: Plastic
- System: Basil Hook on system
- Also suitable for: Non-applicable
- Usage: Luggage carrier rack
- Additional compartment for: Non applicable
- Closure main compartment: Zipp closure
- Laptop compartment: No
- Side pocket(s): No
- Front pocket(s): No
- Anti-theft: No
- Waterproof: Water-repellent
- Fasteners compatible: Yes
- Removable: Yes
- Handle: Yes
- Carrying capacity: Max. 5 kg
There are currently no customer reviews
Bike Bags Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.