- Mips: Flex spherical + mips - comprehensive energy management - flex spherical enhances our ability to address high-speed impacts, low-speed impacts, as well as rotational impacts. Think of it as "comprehensive protection," with the added bonus of being able to design better helmet ventilation.
- Construction: Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell - a process pioneered by bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the eps foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Progressive layering: the process of engineering a helmet liner with variab le eps foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts
- Visor: Goggleguide adjustable visor — accommodates both goggles and glasses
- Number of vents: 18 helmet vents, 4 brow ports
- Interior/liner type: Sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- Ventilation type: Overbrow ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- Fit system: float fit - a minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with mips)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Bell Super Helmet Size Guide
52 – 56
20 ½” – 22”
55 – 59
21 5/8” – 23 ¼”
58 - 62
22 ¾” – 24 3/8”
How to measure
To find the circumference of your head, place a tape measure in the centre of your forehead, wrap it around above your ears and around the back of your head. If there's a slight difference between two different sizes, always go for the tighter size.
Once you know the circumference of your head, select a size with a range that your head size fits within.
As well as an adjustable chin strap the majority of cycling helmets have some form of adjustment for size, usually in the form of a ratchet adjuster to tighten or loosen the headband or replaceable pads of different thicknesses.
Customer reviews and Q&A's are disabled because you declined functional cookies.
To enable reviews and Q&A's click the 'Cookie Settings' button below and enable functional cookies.
Bell Super Air Spherical MTB Helmet
Cycle to Work is a salary sacrifice scheme, where you can save up to 42% off a new Bike and Safety equipment. This means the cost is deducted from your salary as a non-cash benefit, so you save on tax and national insurance.
Here at Tredz, we accept Cycle to Work vouchers from all national schemes. For more information click here.
At Tredz, we’re committed to bringing you the best products at the best prices. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, simply contact us for an immediate response using our live chat service. Click here to discuss your price match with an agent now for help.
Subject to Terms and Conditions
At Tredz, we offer a fast high quality service, with a range of options from free delivery on orders over £20, next day and convenient click & collect from one of our stores. Simply select within the checkout.
*Courier deliveries to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and the Scottish Highlands/Islands will incur a charge.
At Tredz, if you are not 100% happy with your order, then you can use our simple hassle free returns service. Simply return the item new and unused in the manufacturers original packaging within 365 days of purchase. Bikes and larger items are collected by courier.
Probably the best fitting and most comfortable helmet I’ve ever owned... love the camo design too. A little on the expensive side but otherwise I cannot fault it 🤙🏼