Bergamont Contrail 5.0 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Experience the thrill of the trail. The Bergamont Contrail 5.0 is a short travel 29er mountain bike ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Experience the thrill of the trail. The Bergamont Contrail 5.0 is a short travel 29er mountain bike that is ideal for riding trail centre loops. The speed of the 29” wheels on flowy trails combined with nimble handling mean you get a lot of grins for your money.
- 6061 butted aluminium alloy main frame with dialled trail geometry
- Manitou Radium rear shock controls the 130mm of rear wheel travel
- RockShox Recon RL suspension fork offers 130mm of suspension travel
- Shimano Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Silver/Black/Lime (Matt)
- The Bergamont Contrail 5.0 29er is available with 0% APR finance
Unbridled riding pleasure was a high priority when developing the new CONTRAIL aluminium platform. With the optimised all-mountain geometry with 130 mm suspension travel, we were able to push the boundaries of the 29" full suspension bike even further. Countless features like the geometry neutral modification to 27.5" PLUS wheels ensure that the CONTRAIL ALUMINUM is armed and ready for any terrain, making it the perfect bike for enthusiasts and adventure seekers. The clear design and angular look highlight the uncompromising commitment to limitless riding pleasure.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||29" MTB, AL-6061 ultra lite butted tubing, T4/T6 heat treated, tapered headtube, 3D-dropout, travel: 130 mm, flip chip geometry fitting, all-mountain geometry|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Recon RL, tapered, 130mm, air, rebound, 15x110mm axle|
|Rear Shock:||Manitou Radium, compression, rebound, length x stroke: 190x45mm, hardware: 30,8 / 40,8mm|
|Headset:||BGM F13E, A-Headset, semi integrated, tapered|
|Stem:||BGM Pro, 6°|
|Bars:||BGM Pro, riser bar, backsweep: 9°, rise: 10 mm, width: 740mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc brake, SM-RT10 rotor: 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc brake, SM-RT10 rotor: 160 mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BL-M315, hydraulic disc brake|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore, FD-M6020-D|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore, RD-M6000, Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore, SL-M6000, rapidfire plus|
|Rims:||Sun Ringlé Helix TR 27, width 23mm|
|Front Hub:||BGM Pro, 6-bolt, disc, 15x110mm axle|
|Rear Hub:||BGM Pro 148, 6-bolt, disc, 12x148mm axle|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster, folding, Tubeless ready, 29x2.35|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster, folding, Tubeless ready, 29x2.35|
|Seat Post:||BGM Pro, 2-bolt design|
|Chainset:||Shimano Deore, FC-M6000, 36/26t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-MT500 BB92, press-fit|
|Cassette:||Shimano, CS-HG500, 11-42t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.