Bergamont EnCore Elite 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Race ready enduro performance. The Bergamont EnCore Elite is a hard-hitting full suspension MTB that... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Race ready enduro performance. The Bergamont EnCore Elite is a hard-hitting full suspension MTB that has been tried and tested by World class mountain bike racers at the very highest level. With 170mm of suspension travel the EnCore is ready to take on the most challenging trails on all-day-long rides.
- 6013 butted aluminium alloy main frame with carbon chain stays
- RockShox Monarch Plus R rear shock controls the 165mm of rear wheel travel
- RockShox Yari suspension fork offers 170mm of controlled suspension travel
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for easy shifting with a 500% gear range
- Magura MT5 hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Light Grey/Orange/Brown (Matt)
- The Bergamont Encore Elite 27.5” is available with 0% APR finance
A full-on enduro bike which was developed with the input of world-class riders and a great mix of technologies. The hybrid frame with 170mm of travel can deal with just about anything you through at it and always rides as nimble as a mountain goat. The modern geometry – short in the back and long at the front – allows a perfectly balanced position on the bike and puts the rider in full control even in harsh conditions. Never before could you push your own limits with such confidence. The way the frame is built utilizes the different properties of carbon fibre and aluminium to its maximum effect, keeping weight and cost down while increasing stiffness and overall performance.
Coax Pivot System
The positioning of the rear link bracket around the rear axle provides maximum decoupling of the suspension and brakes.
Finite Element Method
To simulate and analyse individual frame components even before the first samples are fabricated, the Bergamont engineers use the latest FEM computer software.
Flip Chip Geometry Fitting
The Flip Chip is a small adaptor which can be mounted in two directions, thereby altering the frames geometry in such a way that the steering angle gets steeper or slacker.
Low Centre of Gravity
This technology stands for the dedication of Bergamont designers in their efforts to achieve the lowest possible centre of gravity.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||27.5" MTB, AL-6013 ultra lite butted tubing, T4/T6 heat treated, tapered headtube, high modulus carbon fiber chainstays and Rock Link, travel: 165 mm, flip chip geometry fitting, coax pivot system, enduro geometry|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Yari RC, tapered, 170mm, 15x110mm axle|
|Rear Shock:||Rock Shox Monarch Plus R, Debon Air, tune ML, rebound, length x stroke: 216x63mm, hardware: 22,2x8mm|
|Headset:||Cane Creek 40/15 series, A-Headset, semi integrated, tapered|
|Stem:||Answer AME, 0°|
|Bars:||Answer Pro Taper 780 DH, riser bar, backsweep: 8°, rise: 12,7 mm, width: 780 mm|
|Front Brake:||Magura MT5, hydraulic disc brake, Storm HC rotor: 203mm|
|Rear Brake:||Magura MT5, hydraulic disc brake, Storm HC rotor: 203mm|
|Brake Lever:||Magura MT5, hydraulic disc brake|
|Rear Mech:||Sram GX Eagle|
|Shifters:||Sram GX Eagle, trigger|
|Rims:||Sun Ringlé Duroc 35, wheelset, width: 30mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller 2, Max Terra, folding, 27.5x2.40|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller 2, Max Terra, folding, 27.5x2.40|
|Seat Post:||Manitou Jack, dropper post, 150 mm travel (S size 125mm)|
|Chainset:||Sram Descendant Eagle, 30t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sram BB92, press-fit|
|Chain:||Sram GX Eagle|
|Cassette:||Sram XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.