Bergamont Fastlane Team 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - XC Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Race ready XC performance. The Bergamont Fastlane Team is a full suspension cross-country 29er that ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Race ready XC performance. The Bergamont Fastlane Team is a full suspension cross-country 29er that is fast and efficient on even the most technical XC tracks. Super-efficient suspension and remote lockout technology mean you get all the benefits of full suspension without losing out on efficiency to the hardtails.
- Lightweight HSC carbon fibre frame with dialled XC race geometry
- Fox Float Performance Elite rear shock controls with remote lockout
- Fox 32 Float Performance Stepcast fork with dual position remote
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for easy shifting with a 500% gear range
- SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Black/Neon Yellow/Cyan (Matt)
- The Bergamont Fastlane Team is available with 0% APR finance
A fast full suspension bike with 100mm of travel for cross-country and marathon riding. The Fastlane is very pedal efficient due to perfectly dialled anti-squat characteristics which has made it the choice of many cross-country racers whom believed themselves sworn to hardtails in the past. The outstanding riding characteristics in the more and more technical cross-country tracks are achieved by the frame's kinematics and the carbon fibre construction, that gives it strength and stiffness where needed without any unnecessary gains in weight.
Finite Element Method
To simulate and analyse individual frame components even before the first samples are fabricated, the Bergamont engineers use the latest FEM computer software.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||29" MTB, ultra lite High Strength Carbon (HSC), Multi Connect construction, tapered headtube, travel: 100 mm, race geometry|
|Fork:||Fox 32 Float Performance Stepcast, tapered, 100mm, 2 postion dual remote, 15x110mm axle|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Performance Elite Float, 2 Pos Remote, LV EVOL, length x stroke: 184x44mm, hardware: 22,2x8mm|
|Headset:||Cane Creek 40/15 series, A-Headset, semi integrated, tapered|
|Stem:||Answer XCM, 6°|
|Bars:||Answer Pro Taper, flatbar, backsweep: 8°, width: 720 mm|
|Front Brake:||Sram Level TL, hydraulic disc brake, CL rotor: 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Level TL, hydraulic disc brake, CL rotor: 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Sram Level TL, hydraulic disc brake|
|Rear Mech:||Sram GX Eagle|
|Shifters:||Sram GX Eagle, trigger|
|Rims:||BGM PR25 2.0 wheelset, width: 25mm|
|Front Hub:||BGM PR25 2.0 wheelset, 6-bolt disc, 15x110mm axle|
|Rear Hub:||BGM PR25 2.0 wheelset, 6-bolt, disc, 12x142mm axle|
|Spokes:||stainless, straightpull, black|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Rocket Ron, Evo, Lite Skin, Addix Speed, folding, 29x2,25|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Evo, Lite Skin, Addix Speed, folding, 29x2,25|
|Seat Post:||BGM Pro, 2-bolt design|
|Chainset:||Sram Stylo C Eagle Carbon, 32t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sram BB92, press-fit|
|Chain:||Sram GX Eagle|
|Cassette:||Sram XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.