Bergamont Vitess 6.0 Womens 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Versatile, comfortable and efficient. The Bergamont Vitess 6.0 is a women’s hybrid bike that feature... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Versatile, comfortable and efficient. The Bergamont Vitess 6.0 is a women’s hybrid bike that features a step through frame with a comfortable upright riding position. The Vitess comes with mudguards, dynamo powered lights and rear luggage rack ready fitted making it ideal for urban commuting as well as light touring and cycling adventures.
- Lightweight 6061 alloy step through frame offers a comfortable riding position
- Hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather stopping
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Dynamo powered lights for night-time visibility
- Mudguards, luggage rack and kickstand ready fitted
- Sizes: 44cm, 48cm, 52cm, 56cm
- Colour: Black/Brown/Grey (Matt)
- The Bergamont Vitess 6.0 Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
The bikes from the VITESS range help you escape from dreary everyday life, be it on your daily commute to work or on an extended tour. The newly developed, elegant aluminium frame with optimised geometric design uniquely combines dynamics and comfort, enabling a sporty and yet still maximum upright sitting position. The innovative ergonomics concept as well as the high-quality, safe and reliable attachments ensure unalloyed riding pleasure. The elegantly integrated, light aluminium rigid fork gives the Vitess range a strictly sporty character with direct and agile steering.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||28" Trekking, AL-6061 lite alloy custom tubing, T4/T6 heat treated, hydro fluid forming, internal cable routing, 3D-dropout, trekking geometry|
|Fork:||BGM Trekking rigid alloy fork, 1 1/8", alloy steerer|
|Headset:||BGM Comp, A-Headset, semi integrated, 1 1/8"|
|Stem:||BGM Pro, multiposition, clamp diameter: 31.8 mm|
|Bars:||BGM Pro, trekking rizerbar|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc brake, SM-RT30 rotor: 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc brake, SM-RT30 rotor: 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BL-M315, hydraulic disc brake|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-M370|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore, RD-M591|
|Shifters:||Shimano SL-M2000, rapidfire plus|
|Rims:||BGM Pro X15, disc, 32h.|
|Front Hub:||Shimano dynamo hub, DH-3D37, center lock, disc, quick release|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-M3050, center lock, disc, quick release|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Spicer, Kevlarguard, reflective stripe, 40-622|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Spicer, Kevlarguard, reflective stripe, 40-622|
|Seat Post:||BGM Comp, 2-bolt design|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-T3010, 48/36/26t, with chaincover|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed cartridge|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG200-9, 11-32t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.