Bern Brentwood Zipmold Cycling Helmet with Flip Visor 2015
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Urban helmets See the latest products
New in Urban helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Lightweight Performance without Sacrificing StyleDescriptionThe Brentwood is Bern’s most popular bik... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionLightweight Performance without Sacrificing Style
The Brentwood is Bern’s most popular bike helmet for men, featuring a removable visor (patent #US D572880 S), sunglass channels for fitting your shades and airflow channels to keep you cool. Urban messengers like Kevin "Squid" Bolger and Carlos Ramirez love the versatility of this lid."The (Brentwood) is so light and low volume, and yo’, I can rock it all winter with the liner and be warm" - Squid Bolger, messenger icon, Cyclehawk, NYC.
- Weight:15 oz
- Standards:CPSC, ASTM F 2040, EN1077B and EN1078
- Liner:Zip mold
- Go All Season:Yes
- Bern’s exclusive Zipmold® foam is a liquid foam injection process that gives a better weight to strength ratio so Bern can give customers with a lighter, lower profile helmet.
- Zipmold® hard foam meets ASTM F 2040, CPSC and EN 1078 standards for bike and skate.
- All Bern Helmets with Integrated Visors now have the ability to flip.