Bianchi Avenger FS 27.5" 2018 - Trail Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride further with less effort. The Bianchi Avenger FS 27.5 is a full suspension electric mountain bi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride further with less effort. The Bianchi Avenger FS 27.5 is a full suspension electric mountain bike that boosts your natural pedalling power with a powerful Bosch Performance CX motor. Offering 140mm of full suspension travel, the Avenger is an ebike that is built for the trail.
- Triple butted aluminium alloy frame offers 140mm of active suspension travel
- RockShox Pike fork for 140mm of plush suspension travel
- Shimano XT 1x10 speed drivetrain for slick shifting
- Shimano XT brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 43cm, 48cm, 53cm
- Colour: Black Celeste Grey Full Glossy
- The Bianchi Avenger FS is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Bosch Performance Line CX - 36V, 250W, 75Nm Max (4Kg).
- Battery: 500Wh Down Tube mounted Battery (2,7Kg)
- User interface/remote: LCD multifunction display
If you’re looking to get out on the trails and become one with nature, the Bianchi E-MTB range will take you to explore new and extraordinary peaks. Climbing those impossible mountains is now a reality and the most difficult trails are now the most fun. With a power-assisted mountain bike your rides will not only become longer as you can also bike to higher places and push harder than before, allowing yourself to try many new trails, sceneries, challenges, and experiences. You can nearly fly to the top of the climbs, go distances that you never imagined possible, and ride more often with your well-trained friends: all you have to do is adjust the assistance level according to where you’re riding and who you’re riding with. And naturally, what goes up must come down, there’s always the descent to enjoy as well!
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Bianchi Avenger 140mm 27,5"PLUS alu 6061 triple butted, 4 bar w/Horst Link, 1.5" tapered HT,compatible w/Bosch CX, seatpost Ø31,6mm, seat clamp Ø34.9, PM 160mm dropout thru axle 12x148mm, internal cable routing inside DT|
|Fork:||Rock Shox YARI RC 27.5+, BOOST 15X110 Maxle, STEALTH, SOLO AIR, 140mm, DIFFUSION BLACK|
|Rear Shock:||Rock Shox Monarch RT DebonAir RS|
|Headset:||Fsa Orbit 1.5B ZS-1 #57B-1, steel cups, ACB 1-1/8" Upper, 1.5" Lower, w/8,2mm cone spacer|
|Stem:||TEC Cursus +/-0°, 1,1/8 x Ø35mm|
|Bars:||TEC Cursus rise, width 740mm, 780mm Ø35mm, rise 20mm, backsweep 9°, double butted AL6061-T6|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Deore BR-M615 203mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Deore BR-M615 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-M786 SGS|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore SL-M610-I|
|Rims:||Wtb Scraper i40 27.5", WT-69 Series Alloy, 40mm inner width, 32 hole|
|Front Hub:||Formula CL-811 Center Lock, 32h 15x110mm TA, 2sealed bearings|
|Rear Hub:||Formula CL-148S Center Lock, 32h 12X148mm OLD, Shimano 8/9/10/11 speed body, 4 sealed bearings, j-bend spokes|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda Havoc Pro 27,5x2.8, 60tpi Tubeless Race, folding type|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda Havoc Pro 27,5x2.8, 60tpi Tubeless Race, folding type|
|Seat Post:||KS LEV Integra, Ø31,6mm, internal remote cable routing, L342mm travel 100mm: for frame size 38cm, L392mm, travel 125mm: for frame size 43-48-53cm|
|Chainset:||FSA Alloy crank 170 mm for Bosch, w/FSA Kit E-Bosch 148, FSA Bosch sprocket|
|Bottom Bracket:||SPECIFIC BOOST chainguard matte black 15/16/17T|
|Chain:||Kmc X10 EPT finish|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG50-10, 11-36T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.