Bianchi Ethanol 27.1 SX2 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Bianchi’s Performance MTB range is for those who want a very versatile bike that can still be raced ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Stiffness/suppleness optimized ratio
- Reactive geometry for race-ready handling and responsiveness
- Reliability at still a light weight
- A well balanced 27” machine with a race ready geometry.
- Steep or long climbs.
- Fast rolling descents with technical sections.
- For versatile riders looking for a mid range carbon bike, 27.5in wheels give more driving confidence to less expert bikers.
- Carbon frame
- 12 x 142mm Shimano E-thru
- 27” Performance frame geometry
- Internal Cable Routing
- PF30 bottom bracket (46x73mm)
The Bianchi Ethanol 27.1 SX2 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: Ethanol 27,5” carbon, 1.5” tapered HT, PF30 73mm, seatpost diam. 27,2mm, low clamp diam. 31.8mm, bottom pull, PM 160mm bottom mounting dropout 12x142mm, internal cable routing inside DT, sizes 15,17,19,21”
Fork: Fox 32 Float 27,5” Performance, 100mm travel, FIT4, 3-position remote, 1.5” Tapered HT, 15mm Axle, 44mm rake
Headset: Fsa Orbit 1.5E ZS #57E, internal alloy cups, economical ACB 1-1/8” Upper, 1.5” Lower, w/8mm top cover
Bars: Tec Obvius flat top DB Alloy 6061, width 680mm, diam. 31,8mm, 58 backsweep
Stem: Tec Obvius 3D forged Alloy 6061, +/-78, 1.1/8”, diam.31.8mm, 80mm for 15,17” and 90mm for 19-21”
Shifters: Shimano XT SL-M8000 11sp
Front Mech: Shimano XT FD-M8025-L low clamp w/diam. 31,8mm adapter, down pull, for CS angle 66/698, for 34/38T w/10T capacity
Rear Mech: Shimano XT RD-M8000-GS Shadow+ Design 11sp, top normal, direct attachment, for 11-42T max
Chainset: Shimano FC-MT700-2 36/26T, Hollowtech II, arms length 170mm for 15” and 175mm for 17,19,21”
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-MT800 w/Truvativ adapter PF30 to BSA
Cassette: Shimano CS-M8000, 11sp, 11-40T
Chain: Kmc X11 EPT finish
Front Brake: Formula C1, flip-flop master cylinder w/Speedlock connection, PM caliper w/22mm pistons, top loading organic brake pads, w/PM180mm front adapter, Formula 180mm 1-piece 6 holes
Rear Brake: Formula C1, flip-flop master cylinder w/Speedlock connection, PM caliper w/22mm pistons, top loading organic brake pads, w/PM180mm front adapter, Formula 160mm , 1-piece 6 holes
Rims: SunriglÈ Helix TR25 Tubeless Ready 27.5”, alloy, 32h, height 18mm
Front Hub: Formula DC-71 for 6-bolts, 32h 15mm TA, sealed bearings
Rear Hub: Formula SPDHT-142 for 6-bolt, 32h, 12x142mm OLD, Shimano freewheel body, 4 sealed bearings, j-bend spokes
Tyres: Kenda Honey BadgerXC Pro 27,5x2.05, DTC/SCT compound, Tubeless ready, 120Tpi, folding, ETRTO 50-584 Front - Kenda Honey BadgerXC Pro 27,5x2.05, DTC/SCT compound, Tubeless ready, 120Tpi, folding, ETRTO 50-584 Rear
Seatpost: Tec Obvius, alloy 6061-T6, diam. 27,2mm, 15mm seatback, length 350mm-15/17”, 400mm-19/21”
Pedals: Not Included