Bianchi Infinito CV 105 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Bianchi Infinito CV 105 sportive road bike is packed with advanced tech to keep you in the saddl... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Bianchi Infinito CV 105 sportive road bike is packed with advanced tech to keep you in the saddle for longer, while riding faster. The full carbon frame & fork feature Bianchi’s patented Countervail technology, which is built in to the carbon composite and absorbs road vibrations with incredible effectiveness. The full Shimano 105 groupset comes with 2x11 speed gearing and a compact 50/34t chainset, giving you a strong selection of gears to work with both during the climbs and while speeding down descents.
- Full carbon frame with Countervail vibration absorption technology throughout
- Full carbon fork with Countervail technology delivering a smooth ride with precise handling
- Shimano 105 5800 groupset with 2x11 speed drivetrain
- Fulcrum Racing 7 LG wheelset rolls fast & smooth
- Reparto Corse finishing kit with UD Carbon seatpost
- Sizes: 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 61cm, 63cm
- Colour: Celeste/Black Full Glossy, Black/Celeste Full Matt
- The Bianchi Infinito CV 105 road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||INFINITO Carbon w/Countervail Mechanical/Electronic Di2/EPS, compatible with 28" tire, BBset "PF30"|
|Fork:||BIanchi Full Carbon, 1,5" head|
|Headset:||Fsa Orbit C-40-ACB ; NO.42/ACB, Sealed 1-1/8 ACB Top, 1.5" ACB Btm (for 46/56mm Head Tubes ); Standard 15mm top cover alloy|
|Stem:||Reparto Corse 3D Forged alloy 7050, rise +/ - 7°, 1 1/8", 1 piece alloy faceplate|
|Bars:||Reparto Corse Compact Flat Top, alloy 2014 diam. 31,8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77,4mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 105 BR-5800, shoe:R55C4|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 105 BR-5800, shoe:R55C4|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Racing 7 LG|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech graphene, 700 x 25c, 150TPI, Folding, full Black colour|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech graphene, 700 x 25c, 150TPI, Folding, full Black colour|
|Seat Post:||Reparto Corse full carbon material UD full Carbon w/Alloy clamp, two stainless steel bolt, setback 15mm, diam.Ø31.6mm, Length 350mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano 105 FC-5800-L, Hollowtech II, 50x34T|
|Chain:||Kmc X11 EPT, 11sp, EPT finish|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-sp 11-32T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.