Bianchi Infinito CV Potenza 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Thanks to the enhanced vibration-absorbing carbon fibre, endurance geometry and premium quality comp... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Thanks to the enhanced vibration-absorbing carbon fibre, endurance geometry and premium quality components, the Bianchi Infinito CV Potenza makes long distance rides a breeze. The full carbon frame and fork have Countervail technology embedded within, giving the bike phenomenal vibration absorption properties that drastically reduces fatigue. Equipped with a full-house of components from Campagnolo’s Potenza groupset, the 2x11 speed drivetrain and compact chainset give you all the gears you need out on the road.
- Full carbon frame with Countervail vibration absorption technology throughout
- Full carbon fork with Countervail technology delivering a smooth ride with precise handling
- Campagnolo Potenza groupset, with 2x11 speed gearing & 50/34t Ultra torque chainset
- Fulcrum Racing 5 LG wheelset rolls fast & smooth
- Reparto Corse finishing kit with UD Carbon seatpost
- Sizes: 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 61cm, 63cm
- Colour: Celeste/Black Full Glossy
- The Bianchi Infinito CV Potenza road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||INFINITO Carbon w/Countervail Mechanical/Electronic Di2/EPS, compatible with 28" tire, BBset "PF30"|
|Fork:||Bianchi Full Carbon w/Countevail, 1,5" head|
|Headset:||Fsa Orbit C-40-ACB ; NO.42/ACB, Sealed 1-1/8 ACB Top, 1.5" ACB Btm (for 46/56mm Head Tubes ); Standard 15mm top cover alloy|
|Stem:||Reparto Corse 3D Forged alloy 7050, rise +/ - 7°, 1 1/8", 1 piece alloy faceplate|
|Bars:||Reparto Corse Compact Flat Top, alloy 2014 diam. 31,8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77,4mm|
|Front Brake:||Campagnolo Potenza|
|Rear Brake:||Campagnolo Potenza|
|Front Mech:||Campagnolo Potenza|
|Rear Mech:||Campagnolo Potenza|
|Rims:||FUlcrum Racing 5 LG|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech graphene, 700 x 25c, 150TPI, Folding, full Black colour|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech graphene, 700 x 25c, 150TPI, Folding, full Black colour|
|Seat Post:||Reparto Corse full carbon material UD full Carbon w/Alloy clamp, two stainless steel bolt, setback 15mm, diam.Ø31.6mm, Length 350mm|
|Chainset:||Campagnolo Potenza black Ultra-Torque System CT 50x34|
|Bottom Bracket:||Campagnolo Ultra Torque OS-Fit integrated cups BB30 68x46|
|Cassette:||Campagnolo 11s 11-29T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.