Bianchi Intenso Disc 105 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Bianchi Intenso Disc 105 is a smooth rolling endurance road bike that offers confident all-weath... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Bianchi Intenso Disc 105 is a smooth rolling endurance road bike that offers confident all-weather performance.
The Intenso Carbon frame features a slightly more upright endurance riding position that still offers sharp handling for a fun ride that goes the distance. The Intenso is exceptionally smooth rolling on rough roads thanks to Bianchi’s Active Technology carbon layup and the K-VID Kevlar vibration damping inserts in the full carbon fork and rear stays. Quick Release 12mm thru axles front and rear add stiffness for confident braking control.
Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful, consistent and easy-to-control stopping power in all-weather condition. The slick shifting Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain gives you a wide range of gears for tackling varied terrain.
Cycle further with more confidence and less fatigue on the Bianchi Intenso Disc 105.
- Carbon fibre composite frame with Kevlar vibration damping inserts
- Full Carbon fork with Kevlar for improved shock absorption
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather confidence
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting
- Sizes: 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 61cm, 63cm
- Colour: Black Matt/Black Glossy
- The Bianchi Intenso Disc 105 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Intenso Disc carbon, 1.1/8”>1.5” HT, BB shell BSA, internal cable, compatible mechanical and Di2 electronic, rear dropout 12x135mm thru axle|
|Fork:||Bianchi Full Carbon w/Kevlar, Disc, 1.5” head, dropout 12x100mm thru axle|
|Headset:||Fsa Orbit C-40-ACB; NO.42/ACB, Sealed 1.1/8” ACB Top, 1.5” ACB Btm|
|Stem:||Reparto Corse Alloy 6061, rise +/-7, 1.1/8”, Ext: 70mm-44cm|
|Bars:||Reparto Corse Compact, Flat Top, alloy 6061 diam. 31,8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77 mm, Size: 400mm-44/53cm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic disc brake, flat mount|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic disc brake, flat mount|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105 FD-5800-L, band type (34.9mm)|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 RD-5800-L SS 11sp, direct attachment, low gear 23-28T|
|Shifters:||Shimano ST-RS505 2x11sp hydraulic disc brake road|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Racing Sport Disc Brake C17 alluminium rims, 6 bolt|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700x25, 60TPI, Folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700x25, 60TPI, Folding|
|Seat Post:||Reparto Corse Alloy 2014 shaft, forged alloy head, 31,6mm, Length: 300mm-44cm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-RS500 Hollowtech 2 style with solid crank, 50x34T, w/BB(BSA), Crank Length: 170mm-47/54cm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano SM-BBR60|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11sp|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.