Bianchi Intenso Disc Ultegra 105 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Confident all-weather performance. The Bianchi Intenso Disc Ultegra/105 is a smooth rolling enduranc... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Confident all-weather performance. The Bianchi Intenso Disc Ultegra/105 is a smooth rolling endurance road bike for racking up the miles with less fatigue.
The Intenso Carbon frame features a slightly more upright endurance riding position that still offers sharp handling for a fun ride that goes the distance. The Intenso is exceptionally smooth rolling on rough roads thanks to Bianchi’s Active Technology carbon layup and the K-VID Kevlar vibration damping inserts in the full carbon fork and rear stays. Quick Release 12mm thru axles front and rear add stiffness for confident braking control.
Shimano Ultegra and 105 components are mixed to offer slick shifting performance without the price tag of full Ultegra. The compact chainset is combined with a wide range cassette to offer a wide range of gears for tackling varied terrain. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes give you consistent all-weather stopping power that is powerful and easy to control. DT Swiss R24 wheels round off the spec on this dialled endurance racer.
Ride further with less fatigue on the Bianchi Intenso Disc Ultegra/105 road bike.
- Carbon fibre composite frame with Kevlar vibration damping inserts
- Full Carbon fork with Kevlar for improved shock absorption
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather confidence
- Shimano Ultegra/105 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting
- Sizes: 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 61cm, 63cm
- Colour: Black Matt/Black Glossy
- The Bianchi Intenso Disc Ultegra 105 is available with 0% APR finance
The Bianchi Intenso Disc Ultegra 105 2017 Features are:
Frame: Intenso Disc carbon, 1.1/8”>1.5” HT, BB shell BSA, internal cable, compatible mechanical and Di2 electronic, rear dropout 12x135mm thru axle
Fork: Bianchi Full Carbon w/Kevlar, Disc, 1.5” head, dropout 12x100mm thru axle
Headset: Fsa Orbit C-40-ACB; NO.42/ACB, Sealed 1.1/8” ACB Top, 1.5” ACB Btm
Bars: Reparto Corse Compact, Flat Top, alloy 6061 diam. 31,8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77 mm, Size: 400mm-44/53cm
Stem: Reparto Corse Alloy 6061, rise +/-7, 1.1/8”, Ext: 70mm-44cm
Front Mech: Shimano 105 FD-5800-L, band type (34.9mm)
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra RD-6800 11sp, direct attachment, low gear 23-28T
Shifters Shimano ST-RS505 2x11sp hydraulic disc brake for road
Chainset: Shimano FC-RS500, Hollowtech II style with solid crank, 50x34T, w/BB(BSA), crank length: 170mm-44/54cm
Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BBR60
Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11sp
Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11
Front Brake: Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic disc brake, flat mount calipers
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic disc brake, flat mount calipers
Rims: DT Swiss R24 Spline DB, C17 aluminium rims 622x18mm
Front Hub: 12x100mm
Rear Hub: 12x135mm, thru axle, Center Lock
Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700x25, 60TPI, Folding Front, Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700x25, 60TPI, Folding Rear
Seatpost: Reparto Corse, Alloy 2014 shaft, forged alloy head, 31,6mm, Length: 300mm-44cm
Pedals: Not Included