Bianchi Oltre XR3 Potenza Compact 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information An Italian racehorse through and through. The Bianchi Oltre XR3 Potenza road race bike is more than ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
An Italian racehorse through and through. The Bianchi Oltre XR3 Potenza road race bike is more than just a sleek and stylish looking machine, it’s got real race-winning potential behind it. The carbon fibre of the frame and fork are designed for lightness and stiffness, and include Bianchi’s Countervail vibration cancelling technology embedded within the layers. This gives a bike with sublime handling that doesn’t feel crashing and harsh on rough roads. Equipped with a Campagnolo Potenza 2x11 speed groupset, gear shifts come quickly and smoothly.
- Carbon fibre frame with Countervail & UTSS vibration absorption technology for an impeccably smooth ride
- Full carbon fibre fork with tapered steerer & Countervail technology
- Campagnolo Potenza 2x11 speed drivetrain with Potenza Ultra Torque 52/36t chainset
- Fulcrum Racing 7 LG wheelset
- Sizes: 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 61cm
- Colour: Celeste/Black Full Glossy, Black/Celeste Full Matt
- The Bianchi Oltre XR3 Potenza road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||OLTRE XR3 carbon w/Countervail, mechanical/electronic, new seat stay section UTSS SS, new seat clamp area, HT with integrated fork, arbon dropout shape, BB-PressFit 86,5x41|
|Fork:||Bianchi Full Carbon w/Countervail, 1.5">1.1/8" integrated head|
|Headset:||Fsa Orbit C-40-ACB ; NO.42/ACB, Sealed 1-1/8 ACB Top, 1.5" ACB Btm (for 46/56mm Head Tubes ); Standard 15mm top cover alloy|
|Stem:||Reparto Corse, 3D Forged alloy 7050, rise +/- 7°, 1 1/8", 1 piece alloy faceplate|
|Bars:||Reparto Corse Compact Flat Top, alloy 2014 diam. 31,8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77,4mm|
|Front Brake:||Campagnolo Potenza|
|Rear Brake:||Campagnolo Potenza|
|Front Mech:||Campagnolo Potenza black 11s|
|Rear Mech:||Campagnolo Potenza black short cage|
|Shifters:||Campagnolo Potenza black Power Shift|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Racing 7 LG|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech graphene, 700 x 25c, 150TPI, Folding, full Black colour|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech graphene, 700 x 25c, 150TPI, Folding, full Black colour|
|Seat Post:||Oltre Full Carbon Aero special|
|Chainset:||Campagnol Potenza black Ultra-Torque System CT 11s 52/36T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Campagnolo Ultra Torque OS-Fit 86,5x41|
|Cassette:||Campagnolo 11s 11-29T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.