Bianchi Pista Via Condotti Steel 2011 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Bianchi Pista Via Condotti Steel 2011 Features are:Frame: Bianchi CrMo (Steel) butted Fork: CrMo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Frame: Bianchi CrMo (Steel) butted
Fork: CrMo (Steel) butted 1 inch
Bars: Rc 4002R Steel - Chrome. 26.0mm clamp
Stem: Rc AS-006 Alloy 3D-Forged
Chainset: FSA model Gimondi CK-633S - 48T
Cassette: Shimano SS-7600 16T
Chain: Kmc Z610H
Front Brake: RC-466E
Rims: Maddux Track F15 anodized silver, seal bearing, low profile 15mm
Tyres: CST 700X23 black with skinside wall Front CST 700X23 black with skinside wall Rear
Seatpost: Rc SP-600, Alloy - 27.2mm
What is a Road Bike?
Referred to as road racing bikes, the clue is in the title here. These bikes concentrate on being light weight and reducing drag to increase speed. Thanks to their drop handlebars they have a stretched out feel, again for aerodynamics. So efficiency is the name of this game, definitely not comfort. For more information on road bikes see our Road Bikes Buying Guide.