Bianchi Sempre 105 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Beneath the sleek frame of the Bianchi Sempre 105 road race bike lies a rapid & agile machine that t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Beneath the sleek frame of the Bianchi Sempre 105 road race bike lies a rapid & agile machine that that’s thrilling to ride. The full carbon frame & fork are optimised to keep the bike as light and stiff as possible, with built in Ultra Thin Seat Stay technology that allows a controlled amount of vertical flex to smooth out lumps and bumps in the road. Equipped with Shimano’s high performing 2x11 speed 105 drivetrain, gear shifts come quick, easy, and won’t miss a beat.
- Carbon-monocoque frame with internal cable routing and UTSS shock absorption
- Full carbon fibre fork with tapered steerer & 1.5” crown for enhanced stiffness & steering precision
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain with 50/34t chainset
- Shimano RS010 clincher wheelset with Vittoria Zaffiro G+ 25c tyres
- Sizes: 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 69cm, 61cm
- Colour: Celeste/Black/White Glossy
- The Bianchi Sempre 105 road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||SEMPRE PRO carbon monocoque, bbset PF30, UTSS, compatible mechanical and electronic|
|Fork:||Bianchi Full Carbon 1.5" head L300|
|Headset:||Fsa Orbit C-40-ACB ; NO.42/ACB, Sealed 1-1/8 ACB Top, 1.5" ACB Btm (for 46/56mm Head Tubes ); Standard 15mm top cover alloy|
|Stem:||Reparto Corse, Alloy 6061, rise +/ - 7°, 1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Reparto Corse Compact, Flat Top, alloy 6061 diam. 31,8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77 mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-R561-L, w/R55CT4|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-R561-L, w/R55CT4|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro G+ 700 x 25c, 60TPI, Folding, black|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro G+ 700 x 25c, 60TPI, Folding, black|
|Seat Post:||Reparto Corse Alloy shaft AL6061, alloy head, 15mm offset, 31,6mm, Length L350mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-RS510, 50x34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BBRS500|
|Chain:||Kmc X11 EPT, 11sp, EPT finish|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11sp 11-32T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.